January 24th, 2008
NUMBER ONE IF YOU A VICTIM OF THIS SCAM GET A GOOD ATTORNEY! THE CLOCK IS TICKING … IF YOU, A FAMILY MEMBER, OR EX WAS FLOWN TO UTAH THEY WERE FLOWN THERE FOR ONE REASON ONLY! TO DEPRIVE YOU OF YOUR CIVIL RIGHTS!
1. Contact your local Police Department and ask to talk to the Detective Division. Insist on filing a report and get a Cause number. Most Maladoption (Bad Adoption) Cases involve Fraud, Human Trafficking, Conspiracy and more!
2. Contact your Local FBI Office ask to talk to a field officer and do the Same. Also Submit an Online Crime Tip. If your Adoption Agency contacted you through the internet or uses the web liberally also contact the IC3 Internet Crime Complaint Center! Check out the FBI’s Human Trafficking Site!
3. Call the US Department of Justice Human Trafficking hotline at 1-888-428-7581. They are open from moday to Friday 9-5 Eastern Standard Time!
4. Contact the U.S. Postal Inspector if you recieved anything in the mail!
5. Contact the Attorney Generals of your state and the state where the alleged Crime Occured and Ask them for instructions!
6. Contact Unicef http://www.unicef.org/ Contact Form.
7. If you are a Woman who was Psychologically Abused in a Maternity Home or STALKED or Coerced into Giving up a child Also Contact NOW. And let them know all Woman who adopt are not willing And also Origins USA will be very supportive even more supportive than now since they sometimes are worried about the some of pro-life and pro-father implications of the adoption issue! Also if you were promised an open adoption and the adoptive parents failed to comply contact your senator about the issue!
8. If you are a Man who’s child was taken in a scam designed to deprive you of your rights and you have followed the Also contact Origins USA and every father’s rights group you can…
9. If you were adoptive parents who’s rights were trampled, you were scammed or you got into a situation with a contesting father that the Adoption Agencies knew about and failed to inform you of. Hire a Different Attorney than the one they provide you with, if you have a lot of money they may be refering you as part of a setup! File all fraud complaints above with the FBI and so on! GIVE BACK THE CHILD IT’S THE ETHICAL THING TO DO … Sue the Agencies for Emotional Damages and Report All Child Trafficking you are aware of to appropriate athorities!
10. Arrange Open Adoptions and Unadoptions only! show all Parental Parties Respect. Make sure all parties have all contacts and, can give and recieve phone calls and visits and that they all always know that the child is safe and alive. If there is nothing wrong there is nothing to hide!
https://tips.fbi.gov/ Crim tips FBI http://www.adoptionscams.net/report.htmlhttp://www.fbi.gov/contact/fo/fo.htm Your Local FBI Office
USDOJ Report trafficking crimes or get help by calling the toll-free hotline 1-888-428-7581 (voice and TTY).
Para registrar su queja o obtener ayuda, llame gratis a 1-888-428-7581 (linea directa y de TTY para personas con incapacidad auditiva)
Entry Filed under: Uncategorized